- We agree to do our absolute best to provide you with quality services. In return, you agree to refrain from any activity that interferes with or prohibits us from providing these services to you or others.
- By using our services, you agree to access them through our interface and to not attempt circumventing our system.
- Your account may only be used by one person (typically this is you).
- You must be 18 years of age or older to subscribe to this Service.
- You must provide a valid email address and any other required information.
- You must ensure your account information remains accurate.
- You are responsible for the safekeeping of your account credentials. Account activity is your responsibility, so we suggest keeping this information in a safe place.
- You are responsible for any content you post, such as in discussion forums, and for any activity that occurs under your account.
- We will not be liable for decisions you make or for your actions beyond the scope of our products.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including copyright or trademark laws).
- Our products are for your personal and professional use. We work hard to provide you with a quality product and expect that you won’t try to resell, copy, or make our products available to others without our written permission.
- ClassicalU.com is a division of and owned by Classical Academic Press, LLC.
- We consistently add to and improve our products and services. We may update, add, or remove products without prior notice.
- We strive to provide you with an exceptional customer experience and are always open to suggestions, comments, and feedback through our provided means of communication.
- We want you to learn and to enjoy doing so while using our products. However, we can’t guarantee this will be the case.
- We work diligently to make sure our products and services are available and reliable. Because of the nature of our business, this is not something we can always control or guarantee.
Individual ClassicalU.com subscriptions are referred to as “Individual Subscriptions” and group subscriptions as “Group Enrollments.”
- A valid credit card or properly preapproved PayPal account is required for payment.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly or annual basis, as determined by your initial enrollment date and by which plan you choose. For monthly subscriptions, that date may shift over time due to the different lengths of months.
- All subscription plans automatically renew unless you preemptively cancel your subscription, which can be done from your Dashboard or by calling us at 866-730-0711 ext #1.
- All enrollment fees exclude all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, unless you reside in Pennsylvania. You are responsible for the payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of content, features, or capacity of your account. ClassicalU.com and Classical Academic Press do not accept any liability for such loss.
- To add subscriptions to a Group Enrollment after activation, please call our office at 866-730-0711.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- ClassicalU.com and Classical Academic Press reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. For instance, the Service may be temporarily disabled for occasional maintenance.
- Prices of all Services, including the monthly subscription plan fees, are subject to change with 30 days notice from ClassicalU.com. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the ClassicalU.com website or via email.
- ClassicalU.com and Classical Academic Press shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available in English.
- You understand that ClassicalU.com, a division of Classical Academic Press, may use third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt, or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with ClassicalU.com or any other Classical Academic Press service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without express written permission from Classical Academic Press.
- Verbal, physical, written, or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any ClassicalU.com or Classical Academic Press customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, or “spam,” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by ClassicalU.com) of other ClassicalU.com customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- ClassicalU.com, a division of Classical Academic Press, does not warrant that (1) the service will meet your specific requirements, (2) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (3) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (4) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (5) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that ClassicalU.com and Classical Academic Press shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses (even if ClassicalU.com and Classical Academic Press have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (1) the use or the inability to use the service; (2) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained, or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (3) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (4) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (5) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of ClassicalU.com or Classical Academic Press to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and ClassicalU.com and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and ClassicalU.com, a division of Classical Academic Press (including any prior versions of the Terms of Service). You agree that these Terms of Service and your use of the Service are governed under Pennsylvania law.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com.
- All content available on ClassicalU.com is fully copyrighted and the property of Classical Academic Press, LLC, and/or its authors/creators. The content may not be distributed, duplicated, copied, shared, reused . . . you get the point! Each subscription is intended to be used by one person only. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Cancellation and Deactivation
- If you’re not satisfied with our services, or find that they fail to meet your learning needs, you can cancel your subscription at any time.
- You are responsible for properly canceling your subscription. You can do so at any time by clicking on the “My Account” link at the top right-hand corner of the screen to go to your Dashboard. The subscription section allows you to “deactivate” your subscription.
- If you deactivate your monthly subscription before the end of your current billing cycle, your cancellation will be effective on the day the next cycle is set to start. In the meantime, you will retain access to the Service. If you are on the annual plan and cancel before the twelve-month period ends, you will be refunded based on a month-to-month price.
- ClassicalU.com, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account, and to refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, if we deem a User has violated our Terms of Service or is using the Service in an inappropriate manner. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account.
Last updated on February 2, 2017. Inspired by the GitHub Terms of Service.