The ClassicalU Pathway Planner & Reading List
Three steps to charting your path:
1) Take the 10-minute self assessment
2) Select a fitting pathway of courses
3) Craft a reading list to support your study
Take this brief self-assessment to determine those areas in which you are strong and weak. You will receive an immediate email with your score and some recommendations for charting your pathway.
A maximum score for any single category is 30 (six statements each worth a maximum of five points). In our estimation, scores under 15 indicate low understanding and skill; scores from 15-24 indicate decent or good understanding; scores from 25-30 indicate strong understanding.
- This Pathway Planner is a Beta version and being tested and refined during the month of April, 2020.
- We welcome your feedback and ideas for improvement. Please email them to jhakeATclassicalsubjects.com
- Before attempting to plot and plan your learning pathway, please first take the ClassicalU Self-Assessment.